Amy, We have found that if Bella tells us something, it is true. She will tell us she sees something and we'll be saying,"No honey, there's no deer there", when a deer will peek his head out from a tree!
My brothers will take Bella upstairs and she will wander around while they watch TV, so we can only assume this is what she is talking about. My parents are not avid Simpsons watchers!
6 comments:
Hmm. NOW we know what she does when she's upstairs with her uncles!
Ha! That's pretty funny! (Is it true?)
Amy,
We have found that if Bella tells us something, it is true. She will tell us she sees something and we'll be saying,"No honey, there's no deer there", when a deer will peek his head out from a tree!
My brothers will take Bella upstairs and she will wander around while they watch TV, so we can only assume this is what she is talking about. My parents are not avid Simpsons watchers!
I think Granny Alice is a closet Simpsons watcher. Tell the truth Granny!
VERY funny, Angie. Tho, I admit, when my sons quote Homer, I laugh my head off!
Actually, she most likely saw the show in her Great-Granny Barbara's room. The Simpsons is her favorite show, I'm pretty sure.
Post a Comment