A Half-Pint and her Naughty Baby Brother
What a sweetie!!
I believe we have her dad to thank for her gracefulness. And btw, the boots are perfect with the pigtails!
I want a girl...and I want all your hand me downs!!!
Susan- you nailed it! Poor Mike and Bella were destined for a lot of falling.Angie- I'll keep you in mind when I'm sure we won't have another girl!
Oh and Angie, I will hang on to the Dora outfit for you if you ask me really nicely! :)
Oh, please please! The Dora outfit is the only reason I am asking! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a sweetie!!
I believe we have her dad to thank for her gracefulness. And btw, the boots are perfect with the pigtails!
I want a girl...and I want all your hand me downs!!!
Susan- you nailed it! Poor Mike and Bella were destined for a lot of falling.
Angie- I'll keep you in mind when I'm sure we won't have another girl!
Oh and Angie, I will hang on to the Dora outfit for you if you ask me really nicely! :)
Oh, please please! The Dora outfit is the only reason I am asking! :)
Post a Comment