Saturday, December 06, 2008

Bellalogue

I know "they" say you should write down the cute things your kids say because you will forget them. Well, Bella manages to have a household of adults laughing all the time, I really need to start writing down some of the things she says. And I'm not being biased or anything, but I think it's more than just her family who would agree she says the funniest MOST clever things that any two year old has ever said....

Today I was trying to find an outfit to wear for a Christmas picture. I pulled out a black shirt from my closet and Bella said, "That's adorable. Where did you get it?"

And yesterday I asked her if she had seen my keys (which have been lost for a month now, so say a prayer I can find them if you think of it). She said, "No.... I don't think so. Did you leave them in the car?"

Okay, enough...for now.

1 comment:

Amy H said...

Ha ha! That is so cute!!