Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

Our past four Christmases have been in two different countries and two different states: St. Louis, Philadelphia, Cambridge and Edinburgh. We have lovely memories from each of those places. It's very fun to remember all the people we have spent Christmas with over the years.

This year the adults in the house (Mike, his parents, his grandmother and his brother) were all awake before Bella (late night on Christmas Eve)! She had a lot of fun opening her presents and immediately getting to work in her new play kitchen!


Isn't it cute?







Bella's cousins were over in the afternoon. I had the hardest time getting a picture of the three of them. Please someone remind me next time to start early in the afternoon instead of later in the evening. Bella would not cooperate for even one nice picture!! Here they are dancing to ABBA.


And here is Joshua with his new robot and Allie with her American Girl Doll, Kit. I was personally very excited to welcome Kit to the family as a big American Girl fan.

2 comments:

Amy H said...

What a beautiful kitchen set! What brand did you end up getting?

Mom To B and W said...

I think it's called Kid Kraft. We ordered it from Walmart- free shipping. I read a lot of different reviews and settled on this one. So far we LOVE it. It looks so cute in her room!