



Can you believe it? At two years and three months I can finally put ponytails in Bella's hair. Keeping them there is another story, but I feel hopeful!
And now a confession and it's reasoning (excuse): As many of you know one of my "rules" of parenthood was never to dress my child in character clothing. I believe this needs no further explanation. However, I could not resist the excitement this little girl felt toward her very own "Yo Gabba Gabba" attire. And, gulp, I think it's cute. Please be reassured that last week when I received a hand-me-down of a neon green (not kidding) three piece Dora outfit, I quickly and quietly placed it back in the give-a-way bag.
2 comments:
I don't think that shirt qualifies as a character shirt! You are off the hook!
(and thanks for having my back with the legwarmers! we need to stick together!)
Hooray for ponytails! She looks so cute, Shayna!
Post a Comment