

Leave it to Mike to have a piece of cloth that has travelled with him everywhere he's been. From his very first trip to Japan and the Phillipines, France when we got engaged, London where we honeymooned, Russia at Christmas, camping in the mountains of Colorado, and all our travels while living abroad, this little piece of fabric has been with him, and now us everywhere tied around his backpack.
While I was cleaning the mess in Bella's room (see post 'Bella Cam-52'), Bella crawled into our room and took this out of Mike's sock drawer. I came in and she was playing with it. I can't think of a word to describe what it felt like to watch her holding a worn out piece of cloth that has seen the world.
1 comment:
that is awesome.
I'm betting that Bella will be traveling the world with that piece of cloth on her backpack someday. :-)
Post a Comment