Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Baby Prayer Warrier

About a month ago Bella started folding her hands for prayer time. This was after months of her screaming at me for praying instead of feeding her. I had two friends who assured me that this was normal and not a reflection of her spiritual life. I can either say, "Let's pray for lunch." or "Let's thank God for our food.", and she will fold her hands to pray. Originally I was praying to Jesus but Mike is looking out for Bella's theological interests and let me know I should be praying to God. :)

Well, today I told Bella that I loved her and thanked God for her, and she immediately folded her hands in prayer. So sweet. Then I asked her if she could thank God for her Dad and she folded her hands and said "da". I know she is precious in the eyes of her Father and her "da".

Then I spent the next 15 minutes trying to get this on video, but no such luck.

1 comment:

Megan said...

That is so sweet! Good job for training her up in the way she should go!