My amazing friend Kate recently helped me with a project I am so excited about; an alphabet book for William. She patiently took every picture of William based on a letter of the alphabet. William was not at all interested in the making of this project, however I know he will LOVE the result.
We had moments like this: (during costume change) Kate: How do you feel about "N" being for Naked"?? (as William ran away from me in his diaper) Me: Did you get the picture? Then GREAT!!
All I provided was the naughty boy and a few props. My friend Kate did EVERYthing else!! My only creativity is having good friends!! :) Oh, I did order the book all by myself.
I think Kate ordered from snapfish. I found a sale on Mixbook. It is my first time ordering from there, and haven't gotten the book yet. I order my annual photo album from My Publisher, but that was more than I wanted to spend on this book. It should be here any day!!
6 comments:
I AM OBSESSED!!! You are so creative!
All I provided was the naughty boy and a few props. My friend Kate did EVERYthing else!! My only creativity is having good friends!! :) Oh, I did order the book all by myself.
Your friend Kate copied off Pinterest :-) Seriously, this was SOOO much fun. I can't wait to see his book all printed!
Super cute!!! Where/what did you order for the book?
WOW, Shayna and Kate!!! I love it!!!
I think Kate ordered from snapfish. I found a sale on Mixbook. It is my first time ordering from there, and haven't gotten the book yet. I order my annual photo album from My Publisher, but that was more than I wanted to spend on this book. It should be here any day!!
Post a Comment