Sunday, December 02, 2007

Allergist

Bella has an appointment at the allergist tomorrow. Mike and I would appreciate your prayers. To be honest, we are not terribly concerned about the outcome. Bella has been off all medications for a week and is doing great! We are the most concerned about the actual appointment. I will be subbing in the morning. Mike and Bella will come pick me up, and we will head straight out to the allergist.

Please pray that Bella will eat and sleep well before leaving. This will make all the difference. She has a chest X-ray at 1:30 and the appointment is at 2:30. They say it takes 2-3 hours. Please also pray the skin test will work the first time, which means Bella needs to hold still for 15 minutes. Otherwise it will have to be done again.

We feel grateful that Bella got into this doctor, but we will be happy to have this behind us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I'll be praying.

Anonymous said...

Will definitely be praying! Keep us posted!

Jason, Angie and Brady said...

How did it go?