I just ordered Bella these shoes.
They are a gift from my parents for her birthday. I was waiting for her to finally learn to walk before ordering, but it's not happening, so I went ahead and ordered. You have got to check out the Pediped website- cutest baby shoes ever! There are others I would have liked, but the ones I got are the most practical. So excited for them to come in- after which she will probably have gone up a size! Her current walking status is that she has taken as many as 8 steps. She likes to walk holding on to one of my hands, but she is just not interested in walking by herself.
I have a code for free shipping should anyone else want to order!
1 comment:
How cute that the shoes are called "Isabella"...very appropriate! (I know that's not her name...but still...) :)
Post a Comment