Monday, October 01, 2007

A Day in the Life of

We do not generally allow Bella to use her paci during the day, however sometimes after a sleep she will throw her paci out of the crib and luckily find it later in the day. It pretty much strikes me as funny each time she emerges from her room with it, so I let her use it for a while. Here she is standing.


Sorting through tupperware is another daily activity for Bella. Here she is wearing a little birthday outfit from her Aunt Katie, Uncle John and cousins. She is waiting for another cool day so she can match her cousin Allie who has the same outfit. It was 80 degrees on the first day of October! I do not like St. Louis autumns!


This is not a picture of Bella being tired. She loves to cuddle with her blankies and stuffed animals. It might be because each time we say, "Aww, what a sweetie".


Here is our little weirdo cuddling with a cloth diaper!


And one more from the back because it is so cute.

3 comments:

Charissa said...

she is precious. :-)

I will work on posting an update soon. I actually sat down to do that last night and I just couldn't type! ha ha.

Angie and Jason said...

I wish I looked that cute in elastic waist jeans! :)

I found you from Charissa's blog. Hope you don't mind if I visit frequently!

Kari said...

Shayna, I just found your blog and i'm so excited to see and hear all your news. Bella is absolutely ADORABLE!!! I can't believe she is already one. WOW.
How are you guys doing? Where are you living these days?