Friday, October 05, 2007

BIG Friends

Mike's parents have some shelves of pictures that Bella loves to look at (and has incidently already broken the glass of two of the frames- yikes). One picture in particular seems to be her favorite, she growls and points at this picture whenever she is crawling by. It is a picture of Lauren (Weibert) Peterson and her dog, Harper. And I use the word "dog" very loosely since her dogs seem more like fluffy monsters. Of course I had to tell Lauren about it, and she promised a visit with the dogs the next time she was in town (because she lives in Iowa).

True to her word Alfie and Harper came to visit Bella last month. She was so excited. We let them "play" together awhile. You can see from the pictures that even when we left the dogs in the porch, Bella was still mesmorized. So now when she growls and points at the picture I ask her if she remembers her friends, and I think she does.

Alfie is about twice the size of Harper, but looking at the pictures I can't remember which one is which, sorry. I think Bella is riding on Alfie.





Both sides of this window needed some major cleaning after the dogs left.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! I love the way she is looking at - is that Grandpa? - in the first pic to make sure it is OK for her to be doing this.
What a little doll.
Nice dogs, too.

Charissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charissa said...

I LOVE Alfie and Harper!!!!! :-) They are such floofy, lovey dogs. :-) I just met them last winter when visitng Ryan and Lauren.

That is so cute that Bella growls at the picture...ha ha!

Kari said...

Wow, I can't believe that she likes them so much. I would think that they would really scare her. Brave little girl.

Anonymous said...

Hooray for the dogs and Bella! I'm glad we got to visit. I love the little afterthought you added under the picture. I think I may have to start blogging on this site. Seems less sleazy than some others I've visited...

jenica said...

Beautiful Bella! And dogs, too! I have visited now and then, but I need to add you to my links so I do more often.
Please, let us know when you're in the area again. We need to get all the babies together!