Today is a big day. Bella wore big girl underwear for the first time and made it through the day dry apart from waking up this morning and waking up from nap time. Yeah!
Now, if we could just stay home all day everyday, I'd feel more confident!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations on your Hello Kitty underwear, Bella Mae!
Wow, I'm impressed! Good job Bella and Mommy! Matthew hasn't made it to underwear yet. I guess I should try that! What size did you get? I have the 2-3T, but even that looks like it will be big on him. I guess I will just have to try...
3 comments:
Congratulations on your Hello Kitty underwear, Bella Mae!
XOX
Wow, I'm impressed! Good job Bella and Mommy! Matthew hasn't made it to underwear yet. I guess I should try that!
What size did you get? I have the 2-3T, but even that looks like it will be big on him. I guess I will just have to try...
Go Bella Go!
Post a Comment