Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bella Cam 72 and 73

Recording your child's milestones can be a bit funny. On the one hand, I would love to preserve these moments and go back in later years and remember what her tiny voice sounded like, but on the other hand what it ends up being is me saying, "Bella can you do this?" "Say this" etc. And usually whatever I ask her to do she says, "NO!".

Here is a fairly good capture of her singing her ABCs. I missed the beginning because after asking her to do it, I didn't really think she would! She can actually say them all the way through. Although the other day I was in the car with my sister and we heard Bella sing, "Now I know my H-I-Ks...", but that part can really be open for interpretation, don't you think?



And here is a little "Jesus Loves Me". I am still looking to get a really clear recording of her singing. She loves to sing! Anything from "Mama Mia" to "Itsy Bitsy Spider".

1 comment:

Amy H said...

Wow! She is a good singer/talker! I guess that's a girl for ya. Matthew still can only say one word from any given song. =)

She has a darling little voice!