Monday, November 05, 2007

So Much Fun

This picture better not end up in the wrong hands...

It looks like some kind of child labor law poster!
The same friend who sent Bella's dress from Capri sent this little apron and a matching one for me from Provence. Bella, who loves wearing things around her neck, put it on herself right away (we tied it!) and then started carrying around this broom.

Mike has been teaching me how to play pool so I can compete against our 8 year old nephew (That's right Joshua, I am ready for your next visit!). Bella chases us around the table yelling "ball!". I wanted to get a picture of her kilt which proved impossible, but at least you can get the idea. She wore it to church.



In a little bear coat from my Bubbe and Zayde. Don't you just want to give her a cuddle?


And finally in a little outfit sent by one of my friends. This hat was cracking us up- moreso that she was even keeping it on.
Also, the slippers are from our cousins the Hobes. These are the BEST little slippers from Hanna Andersson. We are in love and we call them her ballet toes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I surely do want to give her a cuddle!
Can she possibly be any cuter?

Anonymous said...

I'm ready for you Aunt Shayna.

Joshua

Jason, Angie and Brady said...

I must say that mommy's gold shoes are also cute.