Thursday, August 14, 2008

Almost 2

Today Bella is 23 months old. Our last month before she is 2- boo hoo. While it feels very sad to say goodbye to my first baby, I am actually getting pretty excited about two. It's fun( /exhausting) to have Bella communicating with us more. She is starting to pretend. When she is playing with play-doh she will tell me she is making pizza, or a "meow meow" or turkey and ham (all her own ideas!) It is especially exciting to see her playing with other kids. We have had three play dates this week with kids either a few months older or younger than Bella, and they are really playing together!

Today we went to the Magic House with her BEST friend, Avis. Magic House is a hands-on children's museum. They had a blast.

A hair- raising experience was had by all...

Heidi and Avis


Bella definitely has liked talking about this more than she actually liked it while it as happening, "Mommy, touch ball- HAIR!!".

The girls...








Now, I realize the girls don't look particularly happy in any of these pictures. With all the action I never got a picture of them both looking at the camera looking happy. They both loved it though!

3 comments:

Jason, Angie and Brady said...

That place looks like a blast!

Anonymous said...

It IS funny that they do not look particularly happy!

Wow. What a great place, tho.

XOX Granny

Amy H said...

What fun! We have a place like that here in Portland called "The Children's Museum." But it looks so much like where you went and that sounds like a better name. There's nothing "museum"-like about it. =)

I totally know what you mean about being sad to hit the "two" mark. I love this age right now and wish Matthew could stay this age forever! =)