Monday, March 03, 2008

Weighing In

At 17.5 months old, Bella weighs 20 lbs 11 ounces. She weighed 6 lbs 11oz at birth, so I felt a little sentimental about the 11 ounces. :) If I remember correctly she is 31 inches.

We had a follow up appointment with the asthma doctor. Bella is a healthy girl! It is possible that she might outgrow her asthma in the months to come. She also impressed the doctors with how well behaved she was! We tried to convince him of what a little rascal she can be, but I don't think he was buying it. She carefully observed everything the doctor was doing, so Mike thinks she is taking an interest in the medical field. No pressure.

2 comments:

Tara said...

What a tiny, dainty little princess!!!!
We weighed Charlie the other day on an adult scale (so I have no idea how accurate it is) and he's 21 pounds...at 8 months....
That would be great if she'd outgrow the asthma.

Kari said...

She is cute little dainty girl. Edward is on the smaller side too. However, I hope that he will be 20 lbs by his first b-day so that we can put him in a front facing car seat. We'll see.
I'm so glad to hear that she is doing so well. I love all your new pics.